Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It is about dang time

FINALLY. I get to go get my kiddo. I fly out at noonish tomorrow and won't be back for about 10 days. I promise to bring pictures to post and stories to tell. Mostly I promise to try not to cry when I see my son.

7 weeks is a long time.

My hat is off to every military member who deploys and leaves family behind, if I had trouble with 7 weeks when I was safe at home and my son was safe, I really don't know how they do it. Thanks to each and every one of you.

Kbear

3 comments:

The Nassars said...

I think the same thing when I don't get to see Fred when he goes out of town for 3 days! And he only does it once a year.
And not seeing your kids, well, I am living that now, though I guess it's a little different since mine are in their 20's :)

Council Family said...

Feel free to cry when you see him...I know I would!! No one will hold it against you. (Word of advice, though, take off the mascara before the flood gates open!!)

Enjoy the reunion and I look forward to stories and pictures!

AC

Council Family said...

Alright, you've had your reunion and should be back into the swing of things...we need some new pictures and stories of Jman and his vacation.