Monday, November 12, 2007

Roller Coasters

So I think that growing up all of us loved roller coasters. So I have been patiently waiting for Jman to realize they are cool. He has never been a motion child.....so I knew I would have a wait. A couple of years ago we dragged him on a log ride.......and he freaked and hated it. Since being here, with Busch Gardens right down the road, we have gone a few times and he loves that ride now.
Yesterday for something fun to do, we hit the BG........... I wanted to ride a few things and see some stuff we havent' done before. So we hit Rhino Rally, where Jman navigated us thru the safari (yes he rode with the driver) and then we ended up in a river, fun stuff.
Then he rode some kiddie plane thing.......and we hit the Merry Go Round........ well just beyond the Merry Go Round is what I would consider a "training" roller coaster. It is small, quick, and designed for kids. So I asked, he was like YEAH YEAH. We wait in line..........all the while he could look to see what we are getting on.......... so it is our turn, we crawl into the roller coaster car......... lock down and off we go..........
He does great going up the first hill. Then we level off and HE FREAKS OUT! He then begins to cry and scream like someone is cutting his legs off. And I of course being the good mom that I am, start to giggle and laugh at him. He screamed and screamed and screamed.
I wish I had the money to buy the picture........ the one the roller coaster takes.......cuz he was screaming in sheer terror and I was laughing. Not a pretty site........

So i told him maybe next year........ which may be when he starts talking to me again.

3 comments:

The Nassars said...

what great memories you are creating for him!! How fun!!

Val

Household6 said...

Sound like fun! Okay the screaming in terror not so much but at least he tried.

Hey I sent an email to your work address like a month ago?? Ever see it?

Mo

The Nassars said...

Hello!! are you going to blog soon?!