Thursday, November 29, 2007

So our thanksgiving trip

J man and I flew up north to be with family for the big holiday. My mom flew in from Germany. Oh how wonderful it felt to be in a place that gets cold. We did get a covering of snow while we were there and it got down to 10 (people in FL are going right now to turn on their heat just thinking about it)
We did Thanksgiving proper with close to 40 members of the family at my cousin's place. There is something to be said for a large area with family gathered in small groups talking and children running rampant everywhere.
Other than that the trip was uneventful.

My brother had a rough week last week. He lost his best friend of creeping up on 20 years last week in a fatal car crash. Life is never as long as we think it will be. I think my brother will mourn his friend for years to come. Even with a life time of memories.

I will have big news to post on the blog sometime on sunday.......... so check back on us.

2 comments:

The Nassars said...

ah, c'mon!! don't leave us hanging!!

Council Family said...

She is really santa clause....I knew it!!

James