Monday, March 10, 2008

WOOHOO it is DONE!


We are now done with Science Fair. Thank the heavens. Jman did his project on how kittens grow and we survived it. We took the "boys" as we call them to the fair for him to use as examples. He loves the boys. (i know this isn't the best picture, but this is all I have)


He was also a big helper this weekend and helped me to put together some furniture I had bought for his room. (it is a three tiered thing that you slide storage bins into for like legos and stuff). He worked steadily with me for quite a while to get it together and then we put it in his room and he started to fill it up. :) I think he likes it.

2 comments:

Council Family said...

Will life get back to normal now? Is life ever normal? NOT HERE!
AC

Anonymous said...

Congratulations JMAN! Papa and Grandma are REAL proud of you and your "boys"!!