Thursday, March 6, 2008

Yeah, I know I know

I don't get on here often enough to keep everyone up to date.

Well that is because even tho we don't have any activities, I dont' ever seem to have any time. We have all those fun things on hold hoping that Jman can make it thru the first grade (anyone remember the struggles with Kindergarten homework at Wednesday night suppers????) He is making progress but seems content not to be doing much else.

I will try to remember to get the camera out and take pictures of the science fair on Saturday (whose idea was that???). His project is on how kittens grow but he told his teacher that he doesn't know anything about kittens. (he really does he just doesn't realize it) (like did you know that they have 26 baby teeth? and that they are born blind and deaf?)

I love my job. Thank you Jesus for blessing me with a job that I love. I think we may be settling in at a Baptist church here locally, but I am not sure yet. Jman loves it. And as far as he is concerned THAT IS OUR CHURCH! We will see. He picked out KABC for us, so who knows.

oh and I guess the dating scene is a little better here as men are interested in me, not sure if that is good or bad..............

1 comment:

The Nassars said...

you go girl!! since he is good at picking churches, maybe Jman should pick your dates...