Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mother's Tea


Yesterday was the Mother's Tea at Jman school. It is always fun to go to these events and Jman has been practicing hard to sing certain songs and such. It was a beautiful performance.

We were also presented with a cookbook. I was a little hurt because it was of mom's recipes and I was never asked, until I started looking. The teacher asked the kids for the recipe of their favorite thing that mom makes............... and I guess my culinary skills are limited to popcorn. That was my recipe. It goes something like this "my mom puts it in the pan for 4 minutes and when it gets hot she gives it to me. She puts butter and salt on it" So there you have it folks, Kbear's famous popcorn recipe. (no this is not related to Jman's popcorn events from earlier entries)

1 comment:

Council Family said...

I love how all eyes are forward in the pic...except Jman....eyes fixed on mom....with a smile.

Your recipe for getting that is much more precious than anything that they put in the book.

James