Thursday, May 22, 2008

They think I am superwoman!

There is a lot going on. Not all of it will I post on here. It has been one of those weeks. But tonight while I was doing my normal routine of getting on the computer and checking a few things there was a POUNDING on the door. I get to the door and it is one of the neighborhood kids, Jman has been hurt, come quick!!! I took off running, (thankfully I still had my running shoes on) they said, he broke a tooth and is BLEEDING! I ran down picked him up and headed back to the house where I could look to see what was going on. He had fallen off his brand new scooter. He now has scrapes on his face (nose, forehead and chin) elbow, knees, and a slightly loose tooth. Scared me to death.

But when I went outside to tell the kids he was okay, (they were waiting on the porch) they said YOU RUN FAST!!! And you are REALLY STRONG!!!! You picked him up!!!

Adrenaline will do wonderful things for you............ not to mention he doesn't weigh much........

1 comment:

Council Family said...

It's amazing the things we do for our children! You go girl!!