Sunday, June 29, 2008

Week One

So many of you know that Jman went to Germany for the summer. And I K have managed to survive the first week alone.

I haven't done anything outstanding by any means, but I did manage to work out a bunch and run oodles of miles (well more than I had been). So now the push begins. :)

I only have 5.5 weeks to go before I see Jman again. Well in person, I have seen him 3 times on the webcam. He is doing great. Loving every minute of being with Grandma and he got to see his Dad this weekend too which made his weekend.

I will just continue to keep busy. :)

I hope..............

2 comments:

The Nassars said...

Wow, I can imagine how you must be feeling. At first, you think of how much you can get accomplish, then the quiet sets in.
I just got back from visiting with Steph in Orlando for a couple of days. It hit me that Andy will be going to college next Summer and MAY be going to UCF where Steph is. And I started to think how it will be to have a house empty of kids, no matter how big they have gotten... :(

The Nassars said...

hey, did you watch "the tenth circle" on TV last week? It was by Jodi Picoult. Good movie, a little dark...