Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Week Two

So I have survived the second week. And 4th of July. What I couldn't bear the thought of was sitting at home by myself for 4 days looking at the walls alone. So I didn't. I left!

I drove up to see my grandparents up in PA. Loved every minute of it. I got to see my cousins, 2nd cousins, aunts, and uncles. It was great. I love the closeness of our family. There aren't many families out there like that any more.

Jman is still having a blast in Germany. He sure didn't have but a few minutes to spare for his dear old mom. But at least I know he is having a good time. He has gotten to see his dad some and has loved that. Poppa comes back tomorrow after a long time away. Jman and my mom are looking forward to picking him up tomorrow. That will be way FUN for all of them.

I will try to post pictures soon.

No comments: