Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day

For Labor Day, Jman and I went to VA Beach so I could run with 16000 of my closets friends (including my best friends husband since my best friend is pregnant). It was great. Well by my standards. L (my best friend) hung out with Jman and the cheering signs to ensure that we didn't pass out on the race way. El Bob finished in 1:45 and me, well, I finished in a lot longer. It was humid and in the 70's, but not too bad. I relaxed (after a while) and just enjoyed the race.

After the race and a little food, we hit the beach to fight the waves and I guess to find out exactly how much sand can make it into Jman's swim trunks (thru the mesh on the lining) before his trunks fall off.

Pictures coming later.........(when I get some)

All in all we are doing well.

Jman started back to school today and it was a rough start. Some days just don't go well. Tomorrow will be better.

No comments: