Thursday, October 16, 2008

Flu and short fast trips

So last weekend we flew up to PA to meet with my parents who flew in from Germany. We drove up to my grandparents spent a day with them then drove back to Chester on Sunday. Mom and Dad flew back to Germany Monday afternoon! Nothing like a quick trip. BUT the reason for the trip (partially) was to celebrate my grandparents 68th (yes that is the nubmer) wedding anniversary. In a time when marriages don't seem to last, theirs has endured. And they are as happy today as they were when they got married.

I, of course, came back to VA and promptly got some funky bug. Sore throat that made my airway feel like it was closing off. NO NO NO. Doc says it isn't strep! Yea ME! But that this bug sticks around and is nasty for 7-10 days. NO NO NO. I refuse to be sick that long. It can have yesterday and today. THEN DONE!

I am off to bond with bleach. KILL THE GERMS!

2 comments:

The Nassars said...

:( hope you feel better soon!!

Pat said...

You were in PA and didn't come visit?