Saturday, October 25, 2008

HSM3!!!!

Okay. It finally came!!! HSM3! Jman has been very eagerly awaiting this movie. I promised him months ago that I would take him opening night. So earlier this week I fandango-ed some tickets to last night's opening night of HSM3. We go there 10 minutes before the movie stared and I sent him in to get us seats while I got us popcorn.

Jman was glued to the screen! It was well done in keeping with the HSM theme. Great songs, and let me tell you when it was all over, Jman was dancing in the aisles! He loved it! We hadn't even made it to the car when he was asking when does it come out on DVD and so I am guessing we will see it in the theater again soon.

We are off here in a few to the last soccer game of this season followed by a quick trip up to cheer the runners at Marine Corps Marathon. (pictures coming soon of soccer and maybe of the cheer squad)

1 comment:

The Nassars said...

have to tell you, I am glad my kids are too old for HSM3...